In continuance to our first 5 FAQ’s, we have come up with another 5 more FAQ’s to help lead you in the right direction.
6. How can my landscaping help sell my home?
- Increasing the curb appeal of your home will not only add to the value of your property but can also increase the number of showings you may schedule. The visual appeal of a well-designed landscaped home brings more attention than a plain one. That increase in traffic to your “for sale” listing can eventually help sell your home.
7. How much will it cost to hire Sunflower Landscapes?
- We offer a free consolation for our future customers. We also offer a complementary basic design and estimate that is unique to each individual case. The total job cost will depend on the wanted features within the landscape as well as the lot size. Call us for more details today! 719-661-5049
8. When and how should my shrubs be pruned?
Rules of thumb:
- Remove damaged, diseased, and stressed limbs and branches before new growth appears.
- Before buds are set, prune flowering trees and shrubs.
- Ornamental grasses should also be cut down before new growth begins.
- Hand prune all plant material for more accurate results.
9. Why should I have mulch on my property?
- Mulch will give your plant material and trees protection from weeds, as well as retain moisture at the base of those plants. Mulch also provides a natural look that is aesthetically pleasing in any landscape setting.
10. Do you install irrigation systems?
- Yes, we install irrigation systems that are efficient and user friendly. For more information regarding our installations, call us at 719-661-5049 or email us at email@example.com!